Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite shows

Go down 
+4
Captain Cadaver
Triathalite
SwaggerJagger
Jose El Tigre
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jose El Tigre
Jose El Tigre

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Favorite shows 1yajch

Let's talk about our favorite tv shows.

Right now I'm really into The Strain on FX and The leftovers on HBO. I like shows that are mysterious like that. They keep me watching and wondering what the hell is going to happen next. It would be scary if this stuff happened in real life!

I also like John Oliver's show on HBO. He's one funny brit. lol

Edited by Derek 7-27-14 - Just added a graphic to make it look nicer.
Back to top Go down
SwaggerJagger
Patron
SwaggerJagger

Male

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:27 pm

I don't watch a whole lot of tv myself I have always been more of a movie guy myself but I do like me some Kardashians. I know its like brain dead bullshiiiit but I could watch that with the sound off, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Triathalite

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

The Kardashins? Gross. I don't watch much TV either but here are some of my favorite shows. King of Queens - Everybody Loves Raymond - The Colbert Report - South Park - American Dad - Robot Chicken - Law and Order - Under the Dome - Breaking Bad - Storage Wars.

Lately I have been watching a lot of older shows to like Dick Van Dyke and The Partridge Family. Good stuff from back then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cadaver

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

South Park, Family Guy, 8 out of 10 Cats, Pre-series 8 Mock the Week (the show went downhill after Frankie Boyle left), J-Melo and Imagine-Nation.

If counting shows that've now finished, but still have reruns, then Blackadder, The Mighty Boosh and Monty Python are up there as well.
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:52 am

8 out of 10 cats?
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Captain Cadaver

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 am

I'm guessing you haven't heard of it, given how it's not well known outside of Britain. It's a comedy panel show based on statistics in both the news and research, hosted by the comedian Jimmy Carr.
Back to top Go down
kingstist
kingstist

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, In The Flesh to name a few
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Captain Cadaver wrote:
I'm guessing you haven't heard of it, given how it's not well known outside of Britain. It's a comedy panel show based on statistics in both the news and research, hosted by the comedian Jimmy Carr.

I have never heard of it but I am a huge fan of Jimmy Carr's humor. I've seen a few of his stand up performances.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:25 am

Right now I've been watching under the dome, Waiting on the walking dead to start.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Lt. Dan

Female

Favorite shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:43 am

Ok here's mine:

Castle
Under The Dome
CSI
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Chicago PD
Family Guy
NCIS
Grimm
The Mentalist
Body Of Proof
Back to top Go down