Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:52 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) 14x2zde

Release Date: 8-8-2014

Four mutant warriors fight to save their city from an evil kingpin.

Not sure about this movie... I feel like it will get the usual Michael Bay touch, and not only that but I am not digging the way the new turtles look and their personas seem way out of wack. Not to crazy about William Fichtner playing The Shredder either. But I am such a huge fan of this franchise, since I was a little boy, I will probably go see it. So win or lose they will sucker me out of my money!
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:21 am

I am taking my kids to watch this, I grew up with these guys!!!There's no way im not watching this..
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:23 pm

I just hope Michael Bay doesn't go to crazy with explosions like he ALWAYS does... Hopefully the turtles won't have changed too much despite what the previews so far have suggested. And I hope they will go back to their darker comic book roots though, ya know... Actually killing with their weapons. Doesn't make sense to have sharp ass weapons like katana's to not actually slice some evil mofo's up, ya know? lol....
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Pizza, these movies always made me want to eat pizza.

Back to top Go down
SwaggerJagger
Patron
SwaggerJagger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:32 pm

I think it looks pretty good. Not sure if I will go see it yet. I like ninja turtles but was never a big big fan.

Did you guys hear about this? It's an Australian poster with the wrong date on of September 11th and it shows the turtles jumping from an exploding sky scrapper. People on social media are getting upset because it reminds them of the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks on the world trade center. I think it's hilarious! Them turtles are like OH SHIIIIT!!! lol
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) E02a726bc733e0919e65ce6defc8ac50661b6296
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Tavern :: The Tavern :: Movies/TV/Video-
Jump to: