Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 or XBox One?

Go down 
+2
SwaggerJagger
Derek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Which console do you prefer? What would you say are the pro's and con's of each one?
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
SwaggerJagger
Patron
SwaggerJagger

Male

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 pm

I think both are excellent. I don't have an XBox One yet but I do have a PS4. Plan on getting an XBox One later this year. I think one pro the PS4 has over XBox is the general interface is better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Cadaver

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am

It's hard to say. PS4 has far better graphics, however, I've found it to be more prone to freezing and glitching than the XB1. Both are quite even in the game-exclusive category, with PS4 having the newer Dynasty Warriors games whilst XB1 has Ryse: Son of Rome. I guess I'll go with PS4.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm

I got both, they are great. On Xbox one I play Titanfall. On ps4 Final fantasy and Destiny Beta.
Back to top Go down
Triathalite

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

PS4 is so much better. Sony has always been better. Better games too. The controller is better and the graphics always look better to me. X box was alright with there first two consoles but the new one just seems like it is more of a general entertainment system and video gaming is almost a second priority. I never liked the feel of there clunky controller. I want a video game system more than anything else. Except for stuff like Netflix I never use my consoles for anything else. Nintendo sucks but I think the Wii U is better than the X box 1. They are at least trying new ways of gaming they are just a little too late to the party with game titles and crap exclusives but Mario type games. Sony will be the king of the consoles in the next 10 years. Nintendo will die out and Microsoft will to.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 am

SwaggerJagger wrote:
I think both are excellent. I don't have an XBox One yet but I do have a PS4. Plan on getting an XBox One later this year. I think one pro the PS4 has over XBox is the general interface is better.
What do you play on Ps4?? What's your PSN??
Back to top Go down
sgtmartin

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:22 pm

I say ps4. Mainly because I own a ps4 and I don't support the evil corporation. We in the IT world have a saying about the evil corporation. However I'll be nice and not say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS4 or XBox One? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 or XBox One?   PS4 or XBox One? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 or XBox One?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Tavern :: The Tavern :: Video Games-
Jump to: