Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation 4 Giveaway!

Go down 
+3
SwaggerJagger
kingstist
Derek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

PlayStation 4 Giveaway! 2dj0uvc

Would you like to win a brand new PlayStation 4? Sure you would! Who wouldn't wanna win one of the most popular modern gen game consoles for free? You'd have to be crazy not to want to!

How do you win this mega prize? Easy...

~**SIGN UP TO THIS FORUM AND BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER**~

It couldn't be any easier than that!

Here are the basic rules and specifications:

1. You must be a U.S. resident (Sorry folks in other countries, we'd love to be able to include you in this as well, but international shipping costs, ya know?)

2. No multiple accounts on the same I.P. address (We will look up to see if you are signing up with multiple accounts on the same I.P. when you enter the giveaway)

3. Once you sign up, simply post to this thread and say you'd like to be entered into the raffle drawing!

4. You must be an active member of the community and actually post. Posts of substance too, not just random spam and incoherent babble.

5. The winner will be drawn by a random raffle selection. (Every member's username will be put into a large box, the box will be shaken up, and your username will be picked out of the box on a slip of paper)

6. The winner will be announced September 1st, and we will get into contact with you for your shipping address information.

7. The system is a 500GB HDD console with everything included as if you were to buy it at the store.

8. If you break the forum rules and end up getting banned, you are obviously withdrawn from the giveaway.

That's all, folks! Pretty easy isn't it?

We would like to make this clear that this is a promotion to attempt to attract more members and traffic to this site. We understand perfectly well that after the giveaway is over, most of the people who sign up may very well decide to leave this site. That is just the nature of these types of giveaways, and we understand that mentality very well. Although, we hope that even after the giveaway is over, a good number of you will have grown to actually like this site and will decide to stick around and become a regular in this community. Either way, the PR, attention, and traffic the site will gain from such a promotion we are confident will attract more regulars to the site even after the giveaway is over.

And who knows, we may have more promotional giveaways in the future if this one does well, so it may be worth your while to stick around indefinitely!

Also, seeing as how this forum just started, current members may also enter.

Good luck everyone, this promotion has officially begun!  Wink
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
kingstist
kingstist

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am

I'd like a PS4 lol. Sign me up
Back to top Go down
naterbolt102\

PostSubject: I want to win   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi I wanted to enter into the ps4 raffle thank you so much this is like the only way I can ever get a ps4
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 pm

naterbolt102 wrote:
Hi I wanted to enter into the ps4 raffle thank you so much this is like the only way I can ever get a ps4

No problem! As long as you sign up for an account (I see you have done that) and remain active, you will have a chance of winning. Smile
Back to top Go down
SwaggerJagger
Patron
SwaggerJagger

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Hell yeah! Count me in barman!
Back to top Go down
Jose El Tigre
Jose El Tigre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 am

YES!
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Is this your ps4 Derek?
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Skelter wrote:
Is this your ps4 Derek?

No, it belongs to a friend of mine. He won it in a contest, but he already has a PS4 so he offered to give it to me. Rather than keep it or sell it, I figured i'd do this instead to try and drive traffic and members to this site.

Jose - Sorry man, if you live in Mexico you can't enter. You must be a U.S. resident as stated in the rules of the first post.
Back to top Go down
Fugely

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Wow thats awesome that your offering this but I already own a ps4 so I will post without signing up until I feel like doing it.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Dude, that's pretty awesome of you. Willing to give up a Ps4 for exchange of this site. But then again, you're not much of a gamer. But yah, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jose El Tigre
Jose El Tigre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Oh no I live in California for reals. I just listed Tijuana in my profile cause that's where Jose is from. lol
Back to top Go down
Triathalite

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

I am interested. Enter me please. I have a PS4 but my nephew's birthday is coming up in October and this would make a great gift. He loves playing mine when the family comes to visit.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 am

Yah, my kid would love a PS4, so enter me as well Derek!
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Skelter wrote:
Dude, that's pretty awesome of you. Willing to give up a Ps4 for exchange of this site. But then again, you're not much of a gamer. But yah, that's awesome.

If by not much of a gamer you mean I'm not a hardcore gamer who plays all the FPS/RPG's that are all the rage these days, then yeah, i'm not much of a gamer I guess. But I consider myself a gamer what with all the fighting games and sports games I mainly play. I don't play every day, or even every week, but sometimes I get the fever and play a shitload of the games i'm into. I just find FPS/RPG's over rated personally. I'm a gamer, just not a hardcore gamer who plays the most popular genres of this generation.

Anyway, as I said in the suggestions thread, I can play the PS4 at a friends house so I am not wanting to keep the PS4 for myself that badly, so yeah, I don't mind giving it away if it produces a larger member following on this site, which so far has done somewhat ok, but not as well as I had hoped.

Jose - Alrighty, no prob then!
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Derek wrote:
Skelter wrote:

If by not much of a gamer you mean I'm not a hardcore gamer who plays all the FPS/RPG's that are all the rage these days, then yeah, i'm not much of a gamer I guess. But I consider myself a gamer what with all the fighting games and sports games I mainly play. I don't play every day, or even every week, but sometimes I get the fever and play a shitload of the games i'm into. I just find FPS/RPG's over rated personally. I'm a gamer, just not a hardcore gamer who plays the most popular genres of this generation.

Anyway, as I said in the suggestions thread, I can play the PS4 at a friends house so I am not wanting to keep the PS4 for myself that badly, so yeah, I don't mind giving it away if it produces a larger member following on this site, which so far has done somewhat ok, but not as well as I had hoped.

What you need to do is hold on to that ps4 as long as you can, and advertise as much as you can. Neoseeker, pojo, DBZF, kazemshuu, and all those furry sites. FAcebook, Twittwer and even instagram and myspace...Dude, a ps4 is a hell of a price, so milk that as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Skelter wrote:
Derek wrote:
Skelter wrote:

What you need to do is hold on to that ps4 as long as you can, and advertise as much as you can. Neoseeker, pojo, DBZF, kazemshuu, and all those furry sites. FAcebook, Twittwer and even instagram and myspace...Dude, a ps4 is a hell of a price, so milk that as much as you can.

I don't have accounts to all those sites and i'm not gonna do all that. However, if you guys would like to help by advertising on the sites you go to, such as your FB and such, that would be great. Anyway, let's discuss all this in the suggestions thread, not in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 am

I've done it ob my facebook, it's what I use the most anyway. You should have some success on twitter though. Did you try that?
Back to top Go down
sgtmartin

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Enter me into the giveaway as well. I probably won't win but at least I participated in something. lol.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 am

It all be mine!
Back to top Go down
sgtmartin

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Derek will have to videotape himself drawing the winner to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 am

Skelter wrote:
I've done it ob my facebook, it's what I use the most anyway. You should have some success on twitter though. Did you try that?

I talked about it in this thread didn't I? lol
Back to top Go down
sgtmartin

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 pm

You think people can read??? o_0 How nice it must be. XD
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Well, sure did Derek..lol
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Alright, well this forum is dying, no more new sign ups in a while, advertising is doing nothing, so I decided I am just going to keep the PS4 for myself. This forum will probably die like all the others anyway, so it is pointless. No one seems to care about winning a PS4 which seems batshit insane to me. Oh well, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 Giveaway!   PlayStation 4 Giveaway! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 Giveaway!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Tavern :: The Swingin' Doors :: Rules, Information & Suggestions-
Jump to: