Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack on Titan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Attack on Titan 1f91rn

Anyone a fan of this series? I loved it. Can't wait for season 2 to start!
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:23 pm

I just watch the anime. I'm not too big into reading manga/comics anymore like I used to.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Captain Cadaver

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:54 am

I read the first 20 chapters, though aside from the Colossal Titan, the art was very bad and caused me to become disinterested for a while. Whilst the anime's art is far better, I'd still probably stick with the manga to save me time on searching for the cut off point, though it'll probably be a long time before I get back to it.
Back to top Go down
kingstist
kingstist

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm currently on episode 14 (I only watch anime dubbed), and it's currently my one of my favorite anime's out there. There's no retarded comic relief chibi bullshit or fanservice. It's almost like a westernized live action show like The Walking Dead or something. Just awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack on Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan   Attack on Titan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Tavern :: The Tavern :: Anime-
Jump to: