Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Bleach 20tgdxl

One of my top 5 series for sure. What are your thoughts about the current state of Bleach?

I mainly watch anime these days, I don't really read comics/manga anymore, not faithfully anyway. I've seen bits and pieces of the manga, but watch mostly the anime. Usually the English dub. I watched some of the original Japanese anime, but not much past Aizen. Currently I am watching the Fullbring Arc on Toonami and I am digging it.

I also heard the Bleach anime will return in Japan, is this true?
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
kingstist
kingstist

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm with you Derek, I've been following the English Dub of Bleach for the past 2 years I think. I'm really liking the FB arc as well. I don't get why everyone hates it. I will say though, that Kubo is a horribly inconsistent writer. Bleach is either in my top 5 favorite anime, or the worst piece of garbage I've ever watched in my life, depending on what he does. Like, the introduction arc and Soul Society arc were some of the best opening arcs I've ever seen in shonen history. The pacing, characters, and plot were breathtaking. Then, the Arrancar arc started out great as well but became godawful once he started writing Orihime super OOC and fucking over his main characters. I'm really digging this arc though
Back to top Go down

Bleach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Tavern :: The Tavern :: Anime-
Jump to: