Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A forum cannot live...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

A forum cannot live... Empty
PostSubject: A forum cannot live...   A forum cannot live... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Where 99% of the members either do not post hardly or don't make threads of their own, much less try to keep the place lively. Not sure why I keep trying to make forums when I already know beforehand they are going to fail because of lack of activity or care from the members. Seems like when I am gone for a few days at a time, there are hardly any posts here at all. I alone cannot keep the place alive, nor am I going to talk to myself to do so, thus let's count down to the end of this forum and my participation in any forums from here on out.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: A forum cannot live...   A forum cannot live... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 am

Hear that. I would think twice before giving away a freaking ps4!!!You crazy bro!
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

PostSubject: Re: A forum cannot live...   A forum cannot live... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:49 am

Yah, but people might only stick around until the ps4 is given away, then leave...A Ps4 is to good of a price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forum cannot live...   A forum cannot live... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A forum cannot live...
Page 1 of 1