Midnight Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop by and take a load off. Have a beer or two, converse, and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tavern Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Tavern Suggestions Hsuro8

Use this thread for any suggestions or ideas revolving around the forum. Appearance, functionality, other forums to add, other features, etc... etc... If you have a suggestion for this place, we'd love to hear it! If we are able to do so and it is an idea we can all agree upon as a good idea, we will implement it!

Last edited by Derek on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://midnightavern.forumotion.com
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm up for it.

I am also going to do a promotional give away. A new PS4 system will be given to someone if they sign up to the forum. A friend of mine has two PS4's (He won one in a contest not long ago) and he told me he'd be willing to give it to me. Rather than keep it or sell it, I decided I will go ahead and give this a try to see if it will attract new sign ups. More details will be available shortly.
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 am

Giving away Ps4, freaking wow...still flabbergasted!
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Yeah, well i'm a nice guy with a motive! lol.... Also I can play PS4 at a friends house so I don't really wanna keep it for myself that badly.

If any of you guys know some ways to attract members to this site, invite people, help me advertise the PS4 giveaway, recruitment, etc... that would be greatly appreciated. Smile

I am doing all the advertising I can through Twitter and Neoseeker's IRC channel, but it doesn't seem to be attracting but a couple people here and there. Advertising on Twitter is great and all, but anytime you guys see 25+ guests signed on, those are all usually non human bots, not real people. The reason I know this is because as soon as I tweet a link to here, less than two seconds goes by and all of a sudden 25+ guests pop in, so I know they aren't real people. Maybe out of the 25+ guests that show up, maybe 2 or 3 of them are real people but they still don't sign up. I coulda sworn giving away a free PS4 would have attracted more people than we have so far but I suppose people either don't care (which seems crazy to me, even if you have a PS4, you can give it to someone else or even sell it for a profit), or they are skeptical that I am full of shit, which is understandable, but it's not like they have to pay anything or do a lot, just sign up and post FOR FREE, so even if skeptical you'd think it would be worth a try, right?

So any help you guys can give would be great. Yoshi, i'm not sure if you posted the Neo IRC as you suggested yourself, but if not you should get on that sense you initially brought it up. I've advertised on there a few times already and you don't need a Neo account to sign on to the IRC so you being banned long ago is not an issue. You know i'm banned on Neo too, so we can all do it, banned from the actual forums or not.

Post to your FB pages, other forums you may be members of, PM people and invite them, tell them about the PS4, etc... etc...

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Skelter
Patron
Skelter

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 pm

We'll do man, on it as we speak.
Back to top Go down
kingstist
kingstist

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm starting to think this forum should have an entire anime sub-section, just to get the ball rolling since a lot of people here are from the old Neo forum and still want to discuss that. It doesn't have to be just strictly DB like it used to. I think it would help the forum gain some momentum if we don't act like dickheads to people like pretty much every other anime forum nowadays does.
Back to top Go down
Derek
BarKeep
Derek

Male

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:35 pm

kingstist wrote:
I'm starting to think this forum should have an entire anime sub-section, just to get the ball rolling since a lot of people here are from the old Neo forum and still want to discuss that.

That is true, I suppose we could do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tavern Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Suggestions   Tavern Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern Suggestions
Page 1 of 1